Buick introduced two of its siblings; one was Saturn, and the other one that is still going strong is Buick Enclave. Saturn soon faded away, and General Motors shifted their focus to three-row crossover models which are Enclave, GMC Acadia, and Chevy Transverse. At present 2018 Buick Enclave is in its 9th year, which makes it pretty evident that the cycle is nearing its end.
No room for criticizing:
Buick Enclave has aged gracefully, and the new model is no exception. Many criticize GM bankruptcy for renewing Enclave for so long. But these baseless accusations have very little truth in them. New 2018 Buick Enclave is the latest model of the series, and it looks more promising than ever before.
The key to success is performing at your highest level with a powerful engine and styling tweaks
The 2018 Buick Enclave is in safe hands. It has been well engineered that’s the sole reason why this series has stayed for so long.
- The V6 unit was acquired back in 2009, and it’s still going strong with a 3.6-liter fuel capacity in store. The effective power output of 288 hp and 270 lb-ft torque has made the combination strong.
- The major redesign took place three years back when the interior was revamped along with an addition of more technology. The last edition included 4G LTE connection along with Wi-Fi hotspot facility.
- Cabin space has been elongated, and the wheelbase has been lengthened. Compared to QX60 and Audi Q7, this model has got more room for accommodating passengers.
- Regular third-row seats are most comfortable which includes a pillow up off the flooring and a great leg room. The second row consists of two individual bucket seats. It might contain a three-person bench, but the news is yet to be confirmed.
- There is resizable room for cargo stuffing at the back. The rear seats can be folded according to the passenger’s necessity with a maximum package volume of 115 cubic feet in store.
- This vehicle will accelerate to a speed of 60 mph in just 7.9 seconds
- 20-inch tires will offer better grips and would be resistant to wear and tear.
Safety features of 2018 Buick Enclave
The 2018 Buick Enclave will offer the passengers a lot of safety features to make them comfortable every time they get inside this vehicle.
- Airbags have been placed in delicate positions to prevent minimum damage to the passengers. The shock sensors are more effective than before, and the bags are no injurious.
- Impressive cruise controls and adaptive system for the drivers will help them take control of this vehicle with relative ease.
- Parking assist with remote sensors can be expected in this new model.
- Lane departure, as well as maintaining assist, will be present.
- Front collision preventers, as well as traffic distance detectors, will allow drivers to maintain a safe distance.
- Rear view camera is equally effective.
2018 Buick Enclave – Price and Release Date
The 2018 Buick Enclave will have a price range in between $39,990 and $53,835. Tuscan package is the highest priced. It is expected to be released in the summer of 2017, but there is no official confirmation from Buick regarding its release date.