Nissan is a well-known automobile maker in the industry, and they keep on launching their vehicles on a regular interval of time. In this context, the company is expected to launch their latest model as Nissan Patrol 2017. This upcoming vehicle was launched at the Chicago Auto Show, 2016 and it is said that this latest model is all set to impress its buyers with its great modification across its interior and an exterior portion. This time, it is also expected that the vehicle will be more fuel efficient.
Nissan Patrol 2017 – Trims Available
The makers will launch this vehicle in 3 different trims, and they are:
Nissan Patrol 2017 – Under the Hood
For its 2017 model, the makers are expected to power this vehicle with 2 different engine variants, and they are discussed below:
- The first engine variant is expected to be 5.6-liter V8 engine, and it will be generating the power of 317 hp and 385 lb-ft of torque.
- The second variant to be powered under its hood will be hybrid motorized with same displacement (5.6-liter) V8 powertrain, and it will deliver an output of 400 hp and blistering 413 pound-feet of torque.
- Coming to its transmission then the first engine variant will be mated with six-speed auto transmission and the second one will be mated with 7-speed automatic transmission.
- 2017 Nissan Patrol will also be launched with AWD and FWD options this is what has been referred by some reliable sources.
- As of now, there is no information on its EPA ratings, but still, it is said that it will have enhanced fuel economy.
- Sources also stated that this vehicle would be having a towing capacity of 8500 lbs.
This vehicle will be having great competition with some market leading vehicles like:
- Chevrolet Tahoe
- GMC Yukon
- Ford Expedition
- Toyota Sequoia
Standard Safety Features:
- Six airbags
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Child lock
- Side curtain airbags covering all the seating rows
- Rear-view camera
- Forward collision warning system
- Stability and traction control
Nissan Patrol 2017 – Interior and Exterior Features
This is considered as one of the best family cars as it can accommodate 7 adults in its comfortable seating rows. The seats are upholstered with genuine quality leather, and it also provides adequate space for carrying cargo. In its inner cabin, the makers have also given lots of features like zonal climate regulator (dual-zone) which balance the temperature inside the vehicle.
The dashboard of Nissan Patrol 2017 is equipped with lots of technological advancements in which there are features like:
- Sound system from Bose with 13 audio speakers
- 8-inch alphanumeric display
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Latest navigation system
The 2017 Nissan Patrol is also equipped with some stylish exterior features like:
- Refreshed and well-shaped bumper
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- LED daytime running light
- Uniquely designed grille in its front fascia
Nissan Patrol 2017 – Price and Availability
Nissan Patrol 2017 is expected to hit the streets at the beginning of 2017, and it is also speculated that the makers have given a price of $45,000 as its base price. However, the final declaration is yet to come from the company.