Subaru is all set to launch its sexiest crossover SUV in the world market as 2018 Subaru VIZIV-7 Concept in coming days. This three-row concept car was first unveiled in 2016 LA auto show and since then the carmaker has worked on it rigorously to make it what it is now. Three rows of seats are broad enough to provide comfort to all the passengers. Though the upcoming Subaru VIZIV-7 2018 is the second generation of crossover SUV from the automaker, it is expected that some resemblance will be there in between these two generations.
2018 Subaru VIZIV-7 Concept – Engine Specification
It is expected that there will be two engine options available for the upcoming 2018 Subaru VIZIV-7 Concept. To power the higher trims, Subaru is expected to install a 3.6-liter V6 engine that can churn out 271 hp along with 285 lb-ft of torque. For lower trims, there will be a 2.0-litre V4 boxer engine that can produce 226 hp and 271 lb-ft of torque @5000 RPM. An electric motor will be there to power the rear wheels for better fuel efficiency. It is expected that the car will provide a 19mpg in city condition and 26 mpg in highways.
2018 Subaru VIZIV-7 Concept – Interior and Exterior Upliftment
Compared to the Subaru’s outback, new Subaru VIZIV-7 is going to have many upliftments in terms of interior and exterior. These are as follows.
- High-quality aluminum and carbon fibers are used to produce this car that will make it one of the toughest cars in its segment.
- The upcoming car will be 15inch longer than the Subaru outback to provide more space and stability.
- LED headlamps and daytime running lamps will be incorporated.
- 21-inch alloy wheel and smoked taillight are expected to be in the upcoming car.
- Also, instrument panel and a multi-information display will be incorporated.
- Seats will be foldable and can be managed for better boot space.
2018 Subaru VIZIV-7 Concept – Release Date and Price
Regarding the release date of Subaru VIZIV-7 Concept 2018, there is no clear cut idea is still available. However, it is expected that the car will be available in US showrooms from the last quarter of 2017. Regarding price, data is still unavailable. It is expected that the base trim will cost approximately $46,000 and the highest variant will cost almost $63,000.
Name of this car entails the vision for innovation’ concept of the car maker. Thus, some remarkable innovations can be seen in 2018 Subaru VIZIV-7 Concept. Powerful engine, uplifted exterior, and interior features along with competitive price will certainly make woo prospect buyer of this car.